Long Lets Gozo
Latest Gozo Property
If you're looking for a relaxed and beautiful island life, then Gozo is the place for you. The Mediterranean island is just a short ferry hop away from Malta and is perfect for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. With its stunning coastline, medieval villages and friendly locals, Gozo is a great place to live or visit.
If you're thinking of moving to Gozo, here are some things you need to know:
1. The cost of living in Gozo is much lower than in Malta. You can live on a budget of around €700-€800 per month, especially in the winter months.
2. There are plenty of job opportunities in Gozo, especially in the hospitality and tourism industry.
3. Accommodation is Goes from affordable to luxury and there are plenty of rental options available.
4. The weather in Gozo is warm all year round with an average temperature of 24 degrees Celsius.
5. English is the main language spoken in Gozo, so you don't need to worry about learning a new language. If you speak English of course!
Below you will see the properties that Gozo Direct Real Estate Agents has available To Let . However this is changing on daily basis. Often properties will be let within the same day of being advertised.
So please take the time to register with us so you will be informed immediately of a new property in Xaghra becoming available.